The world of internet search has undergone plenty of evolution over the years, and its impact on locally-based searches has been profound.
- Google has been personalizing its search results for years now. One major factor that can alter those results: the physical location of where you’re searching.
- Google itself has noted how people have come to expect to find locations near where people are running a query.
- The smartphone has been a game changer, especially for search. Google Maps itself is also increasingly a way to find locations to buy specific items.
If you’re a brick-and-mortar location trying to drive foot traffic to your place of business, you need to be found by people who are either searching nearby or are looking for your kind of company in your general vicinity.
We can help. Meridius Digital has worked with numerous companies to help their sites get discovered by people looking to swing by for a visit.
- We can work on your site to get your location shown more effectively when people are searching on Google or on Google Maps.
- Have multiple locations? No problem! That just means more content opportunities and places to get found. We’ll help you leverage them.
- You’re busy running a company. We’ll keep an eye on your inbound traffic to know where your traffic is coming from and how you’re being found.
Don’t overlook your local digital marketing opportunities. Contact us today – we can help.