Businesses need website traffic that generates sales. Period, end of story. That’s what Meridius Digital is all about: helping companies attract website visitors, and then turning them into customers.
The whole idea of PPC advertising – also known as paid search – is in lockstep with that goal. A user only sees your ad when he or she is actively searching for your particular product or service.
Yes, internet users click on paid ads. And they find the ads valuable. Some numbers to consider:
- For search queries with high commercial intent – in other words, for people actively looking to buy a product or service – paid clicks outnumber organic clicks by nearly two to one (Wordstream)
- Google mobile ads have an 11.38% clickthrough rate (Sparktoro)
- According to Clutch, for users who click on search ads, 49% click on text ads
We can fine-tune your paid search campaigns around your particular business goals in all sorts of ways.
- Local search advertising – We can show your ad to people around the world, or to people in a specific zip code. Your call.
- Time-based ads – We’ll show your ads only during the right time of day – when people are actively searching and more likely to buy.
- Retargeting – Did they come to your site, but didn’t buy? Get another bite at the apple if they go back to search.
- Ecommerce – If you’re selling products of some sort, Google Product Search could be invaluable. Let us configure your site so that your ads display on Google for users searching for your particular widget.
PPC advertising is a vehicle for Fortune 500 companies and one-man bands. If your company needs online sales, contact us and we’ll help you out.